This homepage belongs to ReCBG
Rotary EClub Berlin Global
Web development/Web design/ Webmaster
Non-liability statement (disclaimer)
1. Contents of the on-line offer
- The autor does not take over any guarantee for the topicality, the correctness, completeness or quality of the information, made available. Liability claims against the author, concerning damage of idealistic or of material kind, which was caused by the use or not use of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, so far as not a deliberate or roughly negligent fault can be proved on the part of the author.
All offers are not-binding and noncommittal. The author expressly reserves itself the right, to change, to supplement or to delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or occasionally or finally to stop the publication without separate announcement.
2. References and links
- For direct or indirect references to outside Internet- pages (“links”), which are not within the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case, when the author has knowledge about the contents and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal contents.
The author hereby expressly states that at the time of the setting of the links there were no illegal contents recognizable at the linked pages. The author does not have any influence on the current and future organization, the contents or the authorship of the linked pages. Therefore the author dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked/referenced pages, which were changed after the link has been set. This statement applies to all links and references, set within the own internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, panels and mailing lists installed by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damage, which arises from the use or not use of such kind of presented information, is responsible alone the offerer of the page, to which one referred, not the one, who only refers to the respective publication by links.
3. Copyright, brands and trademarks
- The author will make every endeavour to consider in all publications copyrights of the used illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts, to use illustrations, sounds, video sequences produced by himself, or to fall back on license-free illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trade marks, mentioned within the internet- offer, which may be registered and protected by third parties are unrestricted subject to the regulations of the respective valid laws and to the rights of the registered owners. However, due to the bare mention of an brand or trademark, one can not jump to the conclusion, that brand names are not protected by rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects, produced by the author himself, remains only with the author of the pages. A duplication or a use of such illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications without the strict agreement of the author is not permitted.
4. Data protection
- If within the internet offer exists the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), then giving up these data takes place on the part of the user on a expressly voluntary basis. The recourse to and payment of all offered services are permitted – so far technically possible and reasonable – also without indication of such data and/or under indication of anonymized data or an alias.
5. Legal force of this non-liability this non-liability statement
- This non-liability statement is to be regarded as part of the internet offer, from which to this page is referred. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the valid legal situation, the remaining parts remain of the document remain unaffected in their contents and their validity.